TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How many days before delivery did you receive your MVPA?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by vijay0129, May 24, 2018.

1. vijay0129

vijay0129 New Member

My delivery is scheduled for May 28 and I have not received the Motor vehicle purchase agreement yet

2. ryanakata

ryanakata Member

I received mine yesterday and have no idea when my delivery date is. However I'm taking delivery in Texas which does change things since the car has to be paid for before it can leave Fremont.

3. Stoney35

Stoney35 Member

I just received mine yesterday (Wed) evening and I'm taking delivery on Saturday. So 3 days for me

4. vijay0129

vijay0129 New Member

@Stoney35 was that a pro-forma MVPA or the final?

5. Marsnaut

Marsnaut Member

I also received mine yesterday (exactly one week before my delivery) via email.

It was pro-forma MVPA. You need to e-sign it online and then they can countersign and return with the final MVPA.

6. Stoney35

Stoney35 Member

It was my final MVPA. All financial info was correctly filled out (I'm using my own bank for loan). I both signed and submitted it online.

7. ryanakata

ryanakata Member

Same thing I did, was incredibly easy and then a FedEx package showed up with registration and other DMV related papers that I returned today.

If you have your financing all sorted out and know what bank you are using, they should skip the proforma and go straight to the final, or at least they did with me.

• Helpful x 1
  8. Djfreddagreat

Djfreddagreat New Member

approved thru the bank on Monday and still waiting.

9. rhummer

rhummer Member

I received mine on Wednesday, my delivery is next Saturday, June 2nd.

My ISA said the latest I should have it is a week before delivery. But he told me to contact him so he could escalate the process if I didn't receive it on Thursday, I imagine due to the lost time from the holiday weekend.

10. jtpassat

jtpassat Member

Received mine today 5/30 and delivery is sat 6/2

11. geoffreak

geoffreak Driving My Model 3

My delivery is set for Saturday (and might have the option of switching to Friday), but I have no paperwork :|

12. OMFG Pandas!

OMFG Pandas! New Member

My delivery is scheduled for Tuesday (6/5), and I have not gotten anything from my ISA since the 14th. I've emailed multiple times looking for an answer to what I thought was a fairly straight forward question about funding: my credit union provided me with a loan draft, do I just bring this to closing or do we need to fill it out before hand so Telsa can receive funds on time?

Crickets.

13. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

My delivery is 6/1 and it’s now 5/30 and still no paperwork to review.

14. DarthO

DarthO Member

Received mine this past Sat (5/26) and picked up my car on Wed (5/30).

15. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

6/1 delivery and received mine 5/31. Talk about cutting it close.

16. David L

David L Member

I took delivery on a Monday and got the trade-in and MVPA processed the Friday before, so I didn't get much notice at all. The Friday before was also the first time I spoke to internal sales staff, after attempting to reach out a week beforehand. Make sure you have everything ready, because you'll only get a few days of notice before delivery.

17. t3slajunk

t3slajunk Member

6/2 delivery got mine late on 5/31

18. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

Tesla called me on Thursday (5/31) to say my car was ready. I applied for a loan with a credit union that night. On Friday (6/1) I called Tesla to confirm my delivery for Saturday (6/2) and they were able to get me a signed MVPA after a few hours of my call. The speed was impressively fast.

19. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Wow so your car was already at th delivery center when they called you?

20. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

I live like 15 minutes drive from the Fremont factory. I was surprised that the first time I got contacted by Tesla was them informing me my car was ready. Luckily the loan process was super quick.