Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many days before delivery did you receive your MVPA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was my final MVPA. All financial info was correctly filled out (I'm using my own bank for loan). I both signed and submitted it online.

Same thing I did, was incredibly easy and then a FedEx package showed up with registration and other DMV related papers that I returned today.

If you have your financing all sorted out and know what bank you are using, they should skip the proforma and go straight to the final, or at least they did with me.

• Helpful
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
I received mine on Wednesday, my delivery is next Saturday, June 2nd.

My ISA said the latest I should have it is a week before delivery. But he told me to contact him so he could escalate the process if I didn't receive it on Thursday, I imagine due to the lost time from the holiday weekend.

My delivery is scheduled for Tuesday (6/5), and I have not gotten anything from my ISA since the 14th. I've emailed multiple times looking for an answer to what I thought was a fairly straight forward question about funding: my credit union provided me with a loan draft, do I just bring this to closing or do we need to fill it out before hand so Telsa can receive funds on time?

Crickets.

I took delivery on a Monday and got the trade-in and MVPA processed the Friday before, so I didn't get much notice at all. The Friday before was also the first time I spoke to internal sales staff, after attempting to reach out a week beforehand. Make sure you have everything ready, because you'll only get a few days of notice before delivery.

Tesla called me on Thursday (5/31) to say my car was ready. I applied for a loan with a credit union that night. On Friday (6/1) I called Tesla to confirm my delivery for Saturday (6/2) and they were able to get me a signed MVPA after a few hours of my call. The speed was impressively fast.

Tesla called me on Thursday (5/31) to say my car was ready. I applied for a loan with a credit union that night. On Friday (6/1) I called Tesla to confirm my delivery for Saturday (6/2) and they were able to get me a signed MVPA after a few hours of my call. The speed was impressively fast.
Wow so your car was already at th delivery center when they called you?