Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many guys driving Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is a strange question. My Model S lease is up next year and I'm thinking of the Model X just because it's bigger and seems a little more luxurious if that makes sense. However, Tesla seems to have marketed the X toward women and I don't see many men in my area driving the X. I, of course, want to look masculine in my new car. :) So, are there any guys out there driving the X and do you still feel manly? :)

I know this is a strange question. My Model S lease is up next year and I'm thinking of the Model X just because it's bigger and seems a little more luxurious if that makes sense. However, Tesla seems to have marketed the X toward women and I don't see many men in my area driving the X. I, of course, want to look masculine in my new car. :) So, are there any guys out there driving the X and do you still feel manly? :)

I take our trash cans up in my X. How's that for manly?

Seriously, though, I'm driving a loaner S at the moment and have hit my head twice getting in and am completely underwhelmed by it in every way other than the sunroof. Go with the X.

Get a P100D and leave all those "manly" cars in the dust! It can beat a Lamborghini Aventador in a 1/4 mile race.

Seriously though, I disagree with the premise here that a Model X is feminine. I haven't seen any of this marketing towards women that you speak of. It's a versatile car - it can be used for family, it can be used for cargo, it can be used for towing, etc. Don't let one of its many uses blind your opinion of it.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Very manly :oops: ..for sure get one !

E05F7E8D-2E35-4D36-A30A-C06FCD8321D1.jpeg

...however she may disagree...;):p

A super sexy X

I drive one every day. It's a better car for the windshield and headroom and ease of entry. Never had anyone calling it a feminine car so far.
I've always been an SUV guy and wanted the extra storage for bikes, etc. Plus, at 6'2", I do like the internal headroom and being able to see over traffic in front of me (though autopilot's radar seems to do a better job at that than I do!)

Reactions: P85_DA

I am a guy who owns a Model X but I’m gay so I’m not sure how you count that.