Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many [lifetime] miles do you have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On one of my other ride's forum, there is a mileage thread. It is interesting to see the heavy commuters racking up miles month-over-month and others posting "milestones" (100k, 200k miles). So I thought it would be neat to start one on this forum, so please post up and post up regularly! :)

To start, I've only had this car for a bit over 2 weeks and have racked up 1,100 miles.

Note to moderators: Please adjust this to the forum's needs (Sticky Thread or Normal Thread)

Reactions: Zinjan and santua
2022 M3P
Picked up 5 May 2022
5700 miles
12 Superchargers across 4 states
2 Race Days

My girl is puttin in WORK

80AED7CF-758A-4D0C-9168-4B0057320F61.jpeg

@bareyb Hello fellow 2013 Model S owner! :) Do you have a Model 3 too, or one on order?

October 2021 M3P 8k miles (no repairs yet)

January 2013 MSP85 137k miles (what hasn't been replaced on this early beta car? 😅)

The miles come slowly for us, neither of us has commuted by car daily since before our Tesla's. Well besides (pre)school dropoff/pickup.

Reactions: Subie2M3
@Subie2M3 What Subarus did you have? I had a 2005 LGT 5MT wagon and then a 2010 WRX STI SE hatchback before my wife and I consolidated down to 1 car - our 2013 S P85 - with our baby on the way.
Just sold our 2018 Legacy 2.5i Limited...great car, no problems at all. In fact, I thought that we would stay with Subarus (hoping to work my way to a WRX), but then we visited family in TX and drove his M3, and well...you know how that goes! ;)

Reactions: tm1v2
13,565 miles, 2021 M3P. Daily driver to work, 80 mile round trip.

Delivery Sept. 21 and still love to drive this thing every single day. Bothered me at first that i was putting so many miles on so fast, but I couldn't imagine not driving daily.
@Arthur1116 I hear you on that! I don't drive daily, and all it takes is a day or so without to get that itch like I need to take it for a spin...

Reactions: Arthur1116