Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many [lifetime] miles do you have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drive for pleasure, off to see the new grandbaby or just up and down Napa Valley or over to see our pretend daughter. I rack on about 20K a year on my Model S, another 10-15K on the Model 3. Nothing special, just it's a long drive to the store, ~30 miles one way. Or more, depending on the store. The last two Model Ses I've sold had over 100K miles on them.

Reactions: Subie2M3 and tm1v2
Just drive for pleasure, off to see the new grandbaby or just up and down Napa Valley or over to see our pretend daughter. I rack on about 20K a year on my Model S, another 10-15K on the Model 3. Nothing special, just it's a long drive to the store, ~30 miles one way. Or more, depending on the store. The last two Model Ses I've sold had over 100K miles on them.
That's the best type of drive: driving for pleasure.

Congrats on your new grandchild!

2022 M3LR (Ryzen) with acceleration boost, 13,146mi in 12 months of ownership. Mostly charged at home on Tesla wall charger. No problems to date. All tires have 7/32 remaining tread, and performed well in cold and snow conditions we had in Dec.

Having owned numerous Porsche 911s, AMGs, Audi RS etc. I didn't expect to be so impressed with this car. I love it! Took 4400 mi road trip in 2nd month of ownership (March 2022) and found Supercharger network on west coast, Arizona and Nevada to be great, with virtually no waits. I expect there could be longer waits this year due to increased volume in the past year, but the bulk of my driving is less than 150 miles any given day, with the ability to recharge at home. This car suits my needs perfectly; good range, responsive, fun to drive, quiet, and comfortable.

2022 M3P
Picked up 5 May 2022
5700 miles
12 Superchargers across 4 states
2 Race Days

My girl is puttin in WORK

View attachment 828037
21k miles next week
7 race days
A3FDDE10-50C0-4F71-8ABE-CEE0D9A5BB13.jpeg

E061AF3E-862C-4AE6-822B-98D805B55C13.png

Reactions: Subie2M3 and tm1v2
2019 M3 Dual Motor, LR, FSD, Performance Boost wearing Red Multi-Coat. Purchased pre-owned on January 7 with 26,xxx miles it now has 29,329. I have a 630-mile weekly commute so the miles will add up fast. Charge at home with a Tesla wall charger.

I absolutely love this car. My prior two rides were a Jaguar XE and a BWM 3-Series Estate. The Tesla compare favorably to both those cars in nearly every respect. I'm a Tesla evangelist now.

Nice!

any issues during all those miles?

what's 100% charge get you these days?

Some minor things along the way. Replaced the air conditioning compressor early on during warranty, new upper control arm on the driver's side due to the creaking noise - subsequently started lubricating my own upper ball joints (there's a thread about it somewhere). DC fast charge contactors failed on a road trip and needed to be replaced - limped home to DC from Grand Rapids on level 2 charging. Currently have a bit of a rattle in the front suspension - control arm thrust bearings or something. All in all, it's been a fantastic car with much less maintenance than my previous diesels. Interior has been holding up very well.

Full charge is 275 miles. It's been hanging out in the 270 - 280 range for over 100,000 miles. It charges faster than it was new, and seemingly faster than a new 3/Y.