Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many miles did your NEW 2021 MSLR or Plaid come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I'm new here and just ordered my S Plaid this morning. I'm a little worried after reading this post. Does this happen a lot from Tesla? I would expect my new car to come with 2/5 miles on it at the MAX, no? Any other pointers?

Long story short. They changed my order to direct delivery without contacting me and just literally dropped the car off in my driveway and left. If I didn't have a camera, I wouldn't even know it was at my house. Came home from lunch, and yeah, even from outside something is fishy on the inside...

After sometime on hold, the delivery supervisor kept tripping over his words... but it was previously delivered, retrieved, needed repairs, and obviously now they're trying to pawn it off on me....

They literally dropped off a car I didn't accept, without keys 5 hours early, and is now blocking my garage door so I have a huge shiny battery pack chilling on my driveway.

Bravo Tesla... I almost want to block the car in now on my driveway as this car will now be rejected twice and I'm sure the third person, tomorrow probably, will accept it.....
What gave you the impression that the car had issues without having to enter it?

Was recently offered to take delivery of a MSLR that had some cosmetic flaws in paint but has been fully repaired. The VIN is 4296 which means it was assembled in June, but the specs match my requirements. They also offered me a small discount because of repair work. The car has only 21 miles, but I am skeptical about the offer. My EDD was bumped from end of Dec to Mar/ Apr days before I received call from SA? Any thoughts on what I should do? Deliver is scheduled later this week.