Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many miles did your NEW 2021 MSLR or Plaid come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m scheduled to take delivery tomorrow if my MSLR. Long story short I have a bad feeling as my date jumped two months and after getting a the VIN I started scratching my head…

Today I got asked to sign my agreements and I noticed that the mileage was high so I figure I would see what mileage you all got before I reject the vehicle tomorrow…

Details:

Black/black/21/NoFSD
Vin 4336xx
Mileage 101 miles
Location Scottsdale AZ

Long story short, even though nearly a year of waiting is literally painful… well almost… the low VIN compared to higher ones posted and the 101 miles makes me wonder what “extra repairs” were needed per the completely unhelpful SA I got over the phone…

I’m scheduled to take delivery tomorrow if my MSLR. Long story short I have a bad feeling as my date jumped two months and after getting a the VIN I started scratching my head…

Today I got asked to sign my agreements and I noticed that the mileage was high so I figure I would see what mileage you all got before I reject the vehicle tomorrow…

Details:

Black/black/21/NoFSD
Vin 4336xx
Mileage 101 miles
Location Scottsdale AZ

Long story short, even though nearly a year of waiting is literally painful… well almost… the low VIN compared to higher ones posted and the 101 miles makes me wonder what “extra repairs” were needed per the completely unhelpful SA I got over the phone…
Body work, repainting. I’d reject it. Might even have come from the Fremont bastard’s lot.

• Funny
Reactions: Aleks0404
I've been lumped into the eoq rush before I "deserve" compared to others with a late June order.

Signed my agreement and pick up in Scottsdale tomorrow. 444 Vin and 15 miles. I think it's a "new" car for me. Hope my luck continues. I will get there near closing. Hope it's light enough for me to see and inspect.

I've been lumped into the eoq rush before I "deserve" compared to others with a late June order.

Signed my agreement and pick up in Scottsdale tomorrow. 444 Vin and 15 miles. I think it's a "new" car for me. Hope my luck continues. I will get there near closing. Hope it's light enough for me to see and inspect.
Crossing my fingers for you too but if it seems too good to be true... granted I ordered in March I know there must be others still awaiting with earlier orders. What time is your appt? Mine is at 4PM tomorrow.

I've been renting for months now so Hertz keeps giving me upgrades and perks but I'm getting weary pandemic or not... the first time with Tesla was cute... this time, I'm ready to throw the money at a Ram TRX about now....

Crossing my fingers for you too but if it seems too good to be true... granted I ordered in March I know there must be others still awaiting with earlier orders. What time is your appt? Mine is at 4PM tomorrow.

I've been renting for months now so Hertz keeps giving me upgrades and perks but I'm getting weary pandemic or not... the first time with Tesla was cute... this time, I'm ready to throw the money at a Ram TRX about now....
6 pm but I likely won't get there until 630.

Still have my wrangler but will sell it in 1 or 2 weeks.

@cycoonak Are you really going to look at this, rather than just asking for the next vin? Poor body work/painting doesn't always show up at first, especially paint fading at different rates than the factory paint. Why are you even considering this car after spending over $130,000 for a new one?! Are you that desperate to get any carby the end of the month, after waiting all that time? Even if you had to wait another few weeks, you would likely received a 2022 coded car as well - better for resale and a reworked 2021, passed off as "new".

Please let us know what you ultimately decide, rather than going radio silent, as some often do. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!

Long story short. They changed my order to direct delivery without contacting me and just literally dropped the car off in my driveway and left. If I didn't have a camera, I wouldn't even know it was at my house. Came home from lunch, and yeah, even from outside something is fishy on the inside...

After sometime on hold, the delivery supervisor kept tripping over his words... but it was previously delivered, retrieved, needed repairs, and obviously now they're trying to pawn it off on me....

They literally dropped off a car I didn't accept, without keys 5 hours early, and is now blocking my garage door so I have a huge shiny battery pack chilling on my driveway.

Bravo Tesla... I almost want to block the car in now on my driveway as this car will now be rejected twice and I'm sure the third person, tomorrow probably, will accept it.....