Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many miles/year have you driven your Model S?

How many miles do you put on your Model S each year?

• Less than 10,000

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • 10,001 to 15,000

Votes: 22 21.6%
  • 15,001 to 22,500

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • More than 22,501

Votes: 37 36.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first year it was about 15.5k miles, but after 7 more months, I'm no target to get closer to 16.5k miles.

We're driving a little more (e.g., more trips down to Raleigh), but really I believe the main thing is: The default for weekends and trips used to be the Murano, but now it's the S. I'm sure the Murano's mileage is slacking off now.

Less than 15K but this is mainly due to the fact that I'm away for an aggregate of about 3 months a year on both foreign and US trips. Additionally, I still use my ICE on trips to Chicago due to lack of superchargers along my favorite route.

I'm only 3 months in, but I mostly only drive my commute and occasional errands and get a predictable 1000 miles/month, so approximately 12,000/year as long as I keep my current job. After I pay off the loan somewhere around Dec. 2015, I plan to enable Supercharging and will probably take an average of one road trip a year, so 2016 and beyond may have an additional 1000 miles/year or so.