Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of us "Entered Production" on March 11th?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just browsing the forums, I've seen a total of 3 of us with our cars "on the line" so to speak. I'd like to compile a list of which users are on the same run so that we can compare in the future any performance / maintenance issues.

Chris when did you exit production? I exited on 3/9 and my delivery range to Dania is 3/31-4/14

Actually I haven't "exited" production yet. Still says in production. However, my DS told me it rolled off the line on Thursday and told me I will have it by the end of the month - he said possibly in 2 weeks. So, I'm thinking with the end of Q1 they are going to push deliveries as much as they can. My Tesla still says 4/3 - 4/17 as my delivery date, but again, based on what the DS said and the end of Q1, I will be very surprised if they let it slip into April.

"Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory.
Chris, did they give you a updated delivery time frame?

The lastest date is 3/25. I have a delivery appointment that morning at 10 am. HOWEVER, my DS said he would more than likely be contacting me before that! He seems to think it'll be here sooner than later. I'm about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from the service center, so I can scoot up there if I need to - just need either the wife or my 16 yo to take me up there to pick it up! :)