Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of us "Entered Production" on March 11th?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory.

The lastest date is 3/25. I have a delivery appointment that morning at 10 am. HOWEVER, my DS said he would more than likely be contacting me before that! He seems to think it'll be here sooner than later. I'm about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from the service center, so I can scoot up there if I need to - just need either the wife or my 16 yo to take me up there to pick it up! :)

Congrats.. I'd have to say the Dania SC has been terrible giving me dates.. both you and wolfson have dates now and they still don't know exactly where my car is.. even though we were all on the same production timeframe.

I just received notice that our 90D "is finishing production" at the factory. That doesn't actually tell me anything
since that "finishing" process could take anywhere from one minute to one month. Not sure why they didn't just
wait and send a "has finished production" message that would be clear and meaningful.

Congrats! You understand your solemn duty to post pictures, right? ;)

Here she is. Fresh off the hauler. Still waiting to get prepped for a Monday delivery. Monday she goes straight to the detailer for nano and tint. More to follow. :)

Attachments

• tesla pre delivery.jpg
    tesla pre delivery.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 86
Just got word that our 90D will be delivered in one week! No change on the initial delivery window of 3/23 - 3/30, but got an email from our DS asking about my availability next week. I can't wait for 3/28 to get here fast enough. Exactly 30 days from confirmation to delivery. I can't believe how quickly this has gone by. Electrician is doing major wiring upgrade tomorrow, so we'll be ready for next Monday! Entered production 3/10, so a lot of us will experience an exceptionally and minimally delayed gratification soon!

Reactions: chriSharek
Thanks Shotgun! And congratulations to you! Couldn't think of a better way to start the week!

Other than I can't sleep! lol. Been a long time coming. Although it's a slight tease. I'll be in the shop most of the week getting wrapped and tinted. Look out though, next weekend I may just sleep in it. :)
Shotgun, that blue is gorgeous! I'm so glad I ordered it too! :) Congrats on your car. I'll pick mine up on Tuesday! The wait is killing me!

Are you ready for the big day? Got mine yesterday. :)

Reactions: chriSharek
No delivery yesterday. Something faulting out with a main wiring harness, had to overnight a new one from CA, be here tomorrow, maybe delivery Friday or Saturday. I'm not happy. The idea of humans installing this wiring harness instead of the machines in the factory conditions has me concerned.