Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of us know we've been matched but don't have a collection date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just changed my number from the 0 to +44 and thought I would give them a quick call to find out where the car is and according to the lady on the phone it is currently in Belgium..... I was under the impression that MS's went to Holland and then to the UK??

Last edited:
Anybody still waiting for a date? My car was on the Platinum Ray but they still cannot give me any delivery dates.

I always suspected mine was on the Platinum Ray (although never confirmed). But I've had my date now for Stockport pick up. When you say 'they' - I presume Tesla? It might be down to the collection centre? Which one were you hoping to get from?

I always suspected mine was on the Platinum Ray (although never confirmed). But I've had my date now for Stockport pick up. When you say 'they' - I presume Tesla? It might be down to the collection centre? Which one were you hoping to get from?
Either Stockport collection or delivery. Tesla delivery can't tell me when or how at the moment.

Some progress at last, confirmation that it is being delivered directly to me, but no dates or reg number yet. There is a separate team that handles deliveries and they will make contact by SMS 5 working days before delivery. Looking like their original estimate of the "end of September" is going to be correct.

Some progress at last, confirmation that it is being delivered directly to me, but no dates or reg number yet. There is a separate team that handles deliveries and they will make contact by SMS 5 working days before delivery. Looking like their original estimate of the "end of September" is going to be correct.

Good you've had something! And even better you dont need to go and get it :)

I’ve finally had an email to say collection on 30th in Birmingham, that’s it so far, no text, no vin, no reg, no explanation of when they want my £100k. Tbh the service to date has been so appalling I’m am going to wait for battery day next week and, depending on the news, may even decide to cancel the order.

Why can’t they simply make periodic phone calls, to just keep their customers awaiting delivery up to date and reassured?

After 3 months of waiting, I finally have a delivery date of the 24th! So I've got a week to buy a few more accessories :D
Got my SD adapter, SD extreme card, usb C to lightning and USB C to USB C cables (for the back sockets for guests to charge) and got my torque Alliance kit for the center console - may give it a little while with the piano black to see what it's like but more than likely within the first week i'll put the covers on. i'm in two minds about what cup holder inserts I should use, mainly have pop bottles or starbucks reusable cups in them so may have to see which is right for me, the device which sits in the gap between the cups with spring panels in it or a cup holder insert (#firstworldproblems)

Got my SD adapter, SD extreme card, usb C to lightning and USB C to USB C cables (for the back sockets for guests to charge) and got my torque Alliance kit for the center console - may give it a little while with the piano black to see what it's like but more than likely within the first week i'll put the covers on. i'm in two minds about what cup holder inserts I should use, mainly have pop bottles or starbucks reusable cups in them so may have to see which is right for me, the device which sits in the gap between the cups with spring panels in it or a cup holder insert (#firstworldproblems)

Yeah, I've got the extreme SD and the wheel cap kit waiting here, will see how the centre console goes before deciding whether to order any sort of cover. The cup holder inserts sound like a good idea though.