Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of you are still waiting to get your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla seems to have existing inventory available. I am wondering how many of you are still waiting for your custom Tesla yet to be delivered (assuming you didn't put your order on hold)?

I would hope at this point most have received VIN or atleast EDD in December.

Tesla seems to have existing inventory available. I am wondering how many of you are still waiting for your custom Tesla yet to be delivered (assuming you didn't put your order on hold)?

I would hope at this point most have received VIN or atleast EDD in December.
Seemingly and based on the other threads, folks that are still waiting are ones with specific custom config, such as white interiors. Hopefully those get resolved soon enough.

Reactions: acpd
Austin builds does not have matrix till now. So this is the news for us. It looks like they started doing matrix for Austin builds as well. Please post your matrix reliability after delivery. That would help us a lot.
OD 12/18 of an inventory MYLR. Delivery date 12/22. VIN is PF624xxx series. Was informed by SA that it does NOT have USS and Matrix headlights. But it does come with Cargo cover.

OD 12/18 of an inventory MYLR. Delivery date 12/22. VIN is PF624xxx series. Was informed by SA that it does NOT have USS and Matrix headlights. But it does come with Cargo cover.
Yours look like Fremont built. I am seeing mist of the cars have matrix headlights starting from series PF629 and more for fremont. Also PA049 and more for Austin builds. Comment if anyone sees other way

Reactions: GoodKarma
Yours look like Fremont built. I am seeing mist of the cars have matrix headlights starting from series PF629 and more for fremont. Also PA049 and more for Austin builds. Comment if anyone sees other way
Are these the old headlights or the new ones (Matrix)?

Attachments

• Headlight.jpg
    Headlight.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 139
Yeah great if OP can post closeup pic.
I was looking at buying this MYP yesterday but was lowballed on my trade. After negotiating, we were still several grand apart so I walked. It was a 2021 w/ 27K miles. Didn't like the miles but the price was good. Looks like someone must have came in after me and bought it as it was removed from the dearler's website this morning.

I was looking at buying this MYP yesterday but was lowballed on my trade. After negotiating, we were still several grand apart so I walked. It was a 2021 w/ 27K miles. Didn't like the miles but the price was good. Looks like someone must have came in after me and bought it as it was removed from the dearler's website this morning.
Carmax gave me 3K$ more than Tesla Trade offered.