Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ModelXBoy

No More Door Captain of TMC! Oh Yeah Baby!
Jan 3, 2016
Orange County, CA
Hi guys

March is going to be a big month, there should be many people taking delivery of their P90D Model X this month probably including myself. Let's see how many people are actually getting a call from their DS their car is ready to be picked up this month.

Please state your confirmed date.

I confirmed 1/4, targeted delivery this month, no DS call yet but was told by DS previously that my P90DL still on schedule for March delivery.

Thanks.

I think March will be a very big month. All but a few of the remaining Sigs will be delivered, and a significant percentage of the P90Ds and possibly even a few 90Ds will be delivered. I was originally hoping for April/May myself, but I con only dream about that at this point.

My DS said I should expect my Model X (VIN 23x) by the end of the month (March) arriving at the Charlotte service center. After that arrival, I am sure it will be there for a little while before I can take it home. However, I am hopeful for a Model X as an Easter Present! Confirmed on 12/1/15. P90D Obsidian Black, tan leather 7 seats 20' wheels, loaded. Still enjoying my 2012 Model S to help get me through until the X arrives!

California is the key. A lot more people will take delivery in CA than anywhere else in March as TM tries to boost its Q1 delivery numbers. I'd like to get mine in March, and think it will be ready, but it needs to get across the country and then be checked by SC.

I contacted our DS at the factory last Friday and she said our MX is in early production and that it should be delivered by end of March. Confirmed 1/12/16, VIN 00751 assigned 1/19/16. Taking delivery at factory. I'll take her end-of-March date with a large grain of salt and not get my hopes up for a March delivery too much, but it's nice to dream. Then again, with a relatively high VIN of 751, maybe ours is one of those California Xs Tesla is pushing to deliver by 3/31. If they are pushing the schedule hard, let's hope it's not at the sacrifice of quality...I'd much rather have a "perfect" new car in April than a problematic one in March. At any rate, I feel lucky we're getting it so soon and am super stoked!

- - - Updated - - -

...P90DL, fully loaded except 20" wheels.

Late Sig expected at service center early next week, shipping out after a week of prep.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 87
Congratulations everyone! My DS also talked to me today that my Model X will be delivered within 3 weeks. Tesla is working so fast on the X that they don't even have time to update the progress on the My tesla page. One thing for sure, Tesla has figured out the mistakes and corrected them, streamlined them. So again we are all so excited to see this new toy by end of the month. Let's all post some awesome pics when the car arrives. Cheers : P

Congratulations everyone! My DS also talked to me today that my Model X will be delivered within 3 weeks. Tesla is working so fast on the X that they don't even have time to update the progress on the My tesla page. One thing for sure, Tesla has figured out the mistakes and corrected them, streamlined them. So again we are all so excited to see this new toy by end of the month. Let's all post some awesome pics when the car arrives. Cheers : P

Either that or they are rushing the X's out before the end of the quarter again. I'm hoping it's not that and they have figured out how to solve the mistakes.

Which X did you order?