Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we are going to have a Model X fiesta party by end of this month. So many people will be getting their Xs and quality should be much better. We have already been delayed due to the problems. I don't expect to be 100% perfect, but at least the standard we would expect from a 150K car. Say hello to the future of automotive evolution!

I am taking delivery of my Model X P90DL VIN 5YJXCBE40GF000251 made in 01/16 on March 9 at 1PM at the Orlando FL SC.

My guess will be 881 Production Model X, 3 Model X by Referral and 4 Model X Signature Edition for at total Model X's of 888. This doesn't count the Model S's.

I don't understanding how they can go from 150 cars in a month to 250 -500 or more a week but it appears no matter what they are going to make quarterly goals. I hope the quality doesn't suffer. What is also strange is all those cars that were in the big black hole all of sudden are showing up.

I think Tesla has already built the shell of those Model Xs that are in the black holes. Since there are so many problems with the current Founders and Signature Xs out on the road, they have to retune their machine and fix those problems. Once they are done, all pre-built Xs are moving forward without starting from scratch. I made so many phone calls to Tesla that i can't even remember, but the information i got is pretty consistent. As most of us Model x owners here want their cars to be built as fast as possible with the highest standard possible, Tesla might finally give us what we wanted.

Just got a call from my great DS in Costa Mesa, CA. She said my car was in paint and should/will be delivered by end of month. Very exciting and seems like things are definitely moving along.
Look at ModelXTracker for the dates and data that may have just jumped into your head. confirm 1/18, vin xxxxx1309 assigned on 2/29, Track 1839. Real nice service, wife and I are happy.
She verified that the California rebate will be based on confirmation date but that most X buyers might not be eligible because of income restrictions. Just passing info. It is what it is and I'm OK with it.

Just got a call from my great DS in Costa Mesa, CA. She said my car was in paint and should/will be delivered by end of month. Very exciting and seems like things are definitely moving along.
Look at ModelXTracker for the dates and data that may have just jumped into your head. confirm 1/18, vin xxxxx1309 assigned on 2/29, Track 1839. Real nice service, wife and I are happy.
She verified that the California rebate will be based on confirmation date but that most X buyers might not be eligible because of income restrictions. Just passing info. It is what it is and I'm OK with it.

I was confirmed + assigned the same dates as you. My VIN is close to your's as well...
Hopefully my delivery will be by the end of the month as too...

- - - Updated - - -

DS called. Taking delivery in Rocklin at end of the month. Reservation 10085, ordered confirmed at end of December, VIN mid-1500's. 90D with 6 seats, 20" standard wheels, and all options.

That's great a 90D is being delivered at the end of the month.
One can only assume that the P90D's - OrVIN's <mid-1500's should be delivered before.
Especially if pickup is @ Fremont...

Updates for my Model X P90DL from DS, car is currently in painting process, should be out by tomorrow and starts the assembling process right after. After assembling, Tesla will inspect all electronics and test drive the car around their test track, then clean up and deliver to my designated Tesla center, which in my case is Costa Mesa. If I do the math correctly, 3/8 painting, 3/9-3/11 assembling, 3/12-3/13 weekend off days, 3/14 inspection, 3/15 test drive, 3/16 prep for delivery to Costa Mesa dealer, 3/17-3/18 on truck for to be delivered to Costa Mesa CA, 3/19-3/20 weekend, 3/21-3/22 Costa Mesa tesla prep the car, 3/23 and on I should get a call from Testa for the local pickup, celebration etc. This is just my estimate, time and date may vary. I think after 3/22, there should be hundreds of Model X been delivered to customers nationwide!