Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up Tuesday at factory.

Reserved: 12/14/2014 (#14,853)
Ordered: 1/4/2016
Confirmed: 1/11/2016
VIN: 1/19/2016 (8XX)
Entered Active Production: 3/4/2016
Delivery (appointment): 3/15/2016

Wow, good for you. I am res #11,17X, ordered 7/14, confirmed 1/4/16, Fully loaded P90DL Model X, Delivery appointment not assigned yet. Still March 17-31.

I am taking delivery of my Model X P90DL VIN 5YJXCBE40GF000251 made in 01/16 on March 9 at 1PM at the Orlando FL SC.

My guess will be 881 Production Model X, 3 Model X by Referral and 4 Model X Signature Edition for at total Model X's of 888. This doesn't count the Model S's.

I certainly hope you've underestimated the number of Sig X deliveries; there are a lot of us with early Sig reservations and who ordered and confirmed the first day it was possible to do so, and we're still waiting for our cars.

My DS said the same. Just starting early production which to me means they are stacking up parts. :smile:

It was one week from my car entering production and being finished (including QC). The only reason I don't have the car now is a lack of earlier appointment slots. Looks like they're really cranking them out now. I saw the shorts on Seeking Alpha gleefully pointing out the low number of Xs being produced (and using this forum and the ModelX tracker as evidence). But looks like the floodgates have finally opened.

Unfortunately, there are one or two people who will probably not be taking March delivery as planned. At a North-Central valley California truck stop a hit-and-runner backed into a car carrier. A white X on the upper level was apparently scratched. Unfortunately, in addition to some denting the black X on the bottom had its lift-back glass shattered. As bad luck would have it, this happened during a deluge.

This was photographed by a long-haul truck-driver and LEAF owner from Quebec. I'm sorry I don't have the VINs and apologize if this causes unnecessary worry for people not impacted.

On the bright side, he says you can appreciate how well made the cars are when you can see under and around them.

Attachments

• Lodi CA X carrier.jpg
    Lodi CA X carrier.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 122
  • X rear shattered.jpg
    X rear shattered.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 114
  • X rear shattered 2.jpg
    X rear shattered 2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 109
Please do not use Tesla Trade In program. They value my GTR at 12000 miles at $40,000! What??? If you have to trade in, go to CarMax, they give you at least close to market price for dealer trade in! BTW I am keeping my GTR!

My 2013 Odyssey Touring with 16k miles was valued at $24k, despite having a KBB trade-in value of about $27k. I'm going to drive to CarMax and see what they say, or just sell it privately.

Got my car this morning! I would update the ModelXTracker site, but the login isn't working. I'll check again later.

Reserved: 12/14/2014 (#14,853)
Ordered: 1/4/2016
Confirmed: 1/11/2016
VIN: 1/19/2016 (8XX)
Entered Active Production: 3/4/2016
Delivery (appointment): 3/15/2016
I've never spent more than $23K in a car. If Tesla didn't exist, I wouldn't spend more than $30K today, but probably not even that since the car I had was running perfectly fine. So I'm alternating between joy and horror!