Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people are taking delivery of their Model X in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never spent more than $23K in a car. If Tesla didn't exist, I wouldn't spend more than $30K today, but probably not even that since the car I had was running perfectly fine. So I'm alternating between joy and horror!

Congrats on taking delivery! For what it's worth, I'm in the same place re: joy/horror. My X will replace a 15 year old Subaru that would have otherwise been replaced by something costing around $30k.

I've never spent more than $23K in a car. If Tesla didn't exist, I wouldn't spend more than $30K today, but probably not even that since the car I had was running perfectly fine. So I'm alternating between joy and horror!

Join the club - there are many of us who made huge upgrades because of Tesla. Hope it's treating you well, and congratulations!

Picked up our P90DL, prod VIN 000751, yesterday in Fremont. This being our first Tesla, we're still getting accustomed to it and learning how to drive/experience it, but WOW, really happy with it. A few minor issues that Tesla will address, but an overall great car and great delivery experience!

Picked up our P90DL, prod VIN 000751, yesterday in Fremont. This being our first Tesla, we're still getting accustomed to it and learning how to drive/experience it, but WOW, really happy with it. A few minor issues that Tesla will address, but an overall great car and great delivery experience!

Congrats! What are the minor issues? Also, what is your opinion with the panoramic windshield? Is it adequate at blocking sunlight?

Congrats! What are the minor issues? Also, what is your opinion with the panoramic windshield? Is it adequate at blocking sunlight?
We noticed slight mis-alignment between one of the FWDs and the adjacent front door, and a gap between the plastic trim and the painted body panel at a wheel well. I also thought one of the FWDs was hung ever-so-slightly low, causing the chrome door trim to be out of alignment with the adjacent trim. These problem areas are so minor that the Tesla technicians may respond that these areas are in fact within their building tolerances, and if they do I probably won't argue the point any further.

The touch screen locked up on us on a drive today. Learned the fix for it and was easily remedied. We're learning a lot about the car and things we can/should do regarding the on-board computer and apps to avoid problems going forward.

Love the big windshield. I used the small flip sun visor a couple of times this afternoon when the sun was low and I thought it was adequate in blocking the sun. Tesla is now currently designing a new sun screen for the MX that they will make available for installation in the future, so apparently others feel more/better sunscreen is necessary. The larger panorama really is nice and we know we'll appreciate it even more on future mountain drives, etc.. the glass is pretty heavily tinted as it extends up over our heads, seems to be adequate, but of course it's not too hot right now in N. CA so maybe I'll feel differently about it this summer.

• Helpful
Reactions: William13
We noticed slight mis-alignment between one of the FWDs and the adjacent front door, and a gap between the plastic trim and the painted body panel at a wheel well. I also thought one of the FWDs was hung ever-so-slightly low, causing the chrome door trim to be out of alignment with the adjacent trim. These problem areas are so minor that the Tesla technicians may respond that these areas are in fact within their building tolerances, and if they do I probably won't argue the point any further.

The touch screen locked up on us on a drive today. Learned the fix for it and was easily remedied. We're learning a lot about the car and things we can/should do regarding the on-board computer and apps to avoid problems going forward.

Love the big windshield. I used the small flip sun visor a couple of times this afternoon when the sun was low and I thought it was adequate in blocking the sun. Tesla is now currently designing a new sun screen for the MX that they will make available for installation in the future, so apparently others feel more/better sunscreen is necessary. The larger panorama really is nice and we know we'll appreciate it even more on future mountain drives, etc.. the glass is pretty heavily tinted as it extends up over our heads, seems to be adequate, but of course it's not too hot right now in N. CA so maybe I'll feel differently about it this summer.

Glad you like it! Regarding the sunshade, I thought it is now provided with new deliveries others have reported they got them when they got the car