Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many people still waiting for delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wooo delivery confirmed for Sat

My 2nd of three cars I tried to take delivery of was in Cleveland last month. I drove 3 hours there only to be told the running lights were half burned out and they would fix them in 2-3 months or so with no real timeline. I drove back home and bought a different car online. Thankfully there were others available. Nick the delivery guy was a nice hipster and was dumbfounded that I wouldn't take the car.

Looking forward to your quest concluding.

• Disagree
Reactions: GTIceman
My 2nd of three cars I tried to take delivery of was in Cleveland last month. I drove 3 hours there only to be told the running lights were half burned out and they would fix them in 2-3 months or so with no real timeline. I drove back home and bought a different car online. Thankfully there were others available. Nick the delivery guy was a nice hipster and was dumbfounded that I wouldn't take the car.

Looking forward to your quest concluding.

That is horrible, my DS is named Jeff and since that is my name I think it is a good sign. I mentioned my concerns. He said he looked at the car today and is having it detailed. No scratches or curb rash. Some rock chips but he is going to have his guy do his best but they are to be expected with the miles on my car.

::fingers crossed::

• Informative
Reactions: HumanGenome
Awesome! Congrats from a fellow Tech grad!

What is the last set of digits from your VIN? I've got a similar order to you, so I'm curious how far back the production queue is right now.

Rough game last weekend. GO JACKETS! We will be driving through Atlanta on Monday and then coming up for homecoming, flying in because we didn't think we would have a Tesla.

I just made my final payment for my car.

My VIN is 100488, this was an inventory car so it might not help you there

Wait is over :) Finally after one month picked my car today morning 75D ....
Congrats! Just curious, did you have any updates prior to delivery or did you just get a call that is was ready for delivery? I placed a deposit for a MS75D inventory car in Charlotte on 9/27. The car was located in Houston. They quoted a broad delivery window of 1 to 4 weeks. I'm sure the logistics of the location are an issue for Tesla. My DS does return emails within the same day but has little information regarding logistics. No additional updates yet.

My car was in Arizona and it took them two weeks to ship to California. Didn't get much update while it was en route. i asked them multiple times and got response that its in transit.

From last two week it was sitting at SC to fix couple of issues.

if the car is not power down than actually they can ping the car and check where it is.

Forgot to post here

Got my car yesterday, but here is a picture from today

Attachments

• IMG_20161016_152900.jpg
    IMG_20161016_152900.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: No ICE