Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how many roadsters remain?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This gives some idea (at least for ones that went to the USA/NorthAmerican market):

attachment-php-attachmentid-83110-d-1433368556-png.158580

So about 522 Sports for North America out of about 953 total North American Roadsters for 2010 & 2011.

(I am not counting any of the 2008 1.5s since there was no Sport variant available back then.)

So I think a little more than half of them were ordered as "Sport" models. I am not sure if the ratio in Europe was the same. Proper European production was always 2.x models with Sport variant always available in 2010/2011/2012.

Anyone have a guess what my Sport with only 90 miles might be worth?

I have heard that Tesla used to recommended doing some amount of "maintenance driving" of Roadster. Having a car sit unused isn't the most healthy for it.
Among other things you want to keep the lubrication fluids moving around now and then, and keep flat spots off of the tires, etc.

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando and dhrivnak
I have heard that Tesla used to recommended doing some amount of "maintenance driving" of Roadster. Having a car sit unused isn't the most healthy for it.
Among other things you want to keep the lubrication fluids moving around now and then, and keep flat spots off of the tires, etc.

Always garaged, covered and on Tesla charger. Regular maintenance, moved to keep tires round.

Value for the sport with 90 miles... I'd think just a little more than one with 20K miles... EV are much more battery dependent for value vs mileage dependent, your battery is not likely in the best of health, it needs a full cycle or two to balance out and that would equate to a few hundred miles of driving, since you appear to do 10 miles a year that means you wouldn't be likely to do this balancing... I'd be interested in such a vehicle for research purposes but would prefer one with a few more miles on it personally...

Reactions: dhrivnak
I'm located in Germany, my 2.0 Signature 250 was licensed 1st. in Austria, I picked it up from there.

From the experiance I have now I honestly have to admit, that there have been many european Roadsters crashed or written off in a different way. As I know by now quite a few Roadster- owner in Germany there's allready quite a few who took a wrecked down Roadster for parts - besides the two I took apart I know at least of another 8 - one off' em was a US Roadster and I do know at least 6 bricked Roadster wich won't come back on the road - either because they're in a museum (f.ex. AT- Vienna) or the owner is waiting for a battery- solution.
As I don't think situation overseas is different unfortunately I have to goess it's 1 third off all production gone...:(

@pdwitt I'm in the Tulsa area. We should get our Roadsters together. You would laugh at mine. Completely covered in dirt (have been brooding chickens in the garage so dust everywhere). Plus pushing 70k miles (was my daily driver back in Cali). Could make for a fun "opposites" picture.