Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Roadsters will be produced?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla can no longer legally sell new Roadsters in the US (and I guess Canada), but any update on the number of new Roadsters available in the rest of the world?.

Yep. The final count is 57 Canadian Roadsters. There won't be any more, and of course there could be some attrition (even without write-offs; you can easily export them back to the USA but cannot import them).

Ok. 2,600 produced.

Tesla says 2,300+ sold (in recent investor statements).

Hong Kong (right hand drive) has only 1 more. That is it. No more RHD roadsters.

Perhaps 2 per store on demo makes what, 20 or 30?

Where are the rest? All left-hand-drive European?

Ok. 2,600 produced.

Tesla says 2,300+ sold (in recent investor statements).

Hong Kong (right hand drive) has only 1 more. That is it. No more RHD roadsters.

Perhaps 2 per store on demo makes what, 20 or 30?

Where are the rest? All left-hand-drive European?

Last month people working at the Tesla Store of Milan told me that there are 20 new Roadster still available for Europe. But this number is decreasing quickly.

I wonder if there isn't renewed interest in the Roadster due to stores popping up lots of places, perception that Tesla is no longer a one hit wonder of a company (with Model S being well reviewed), and that Tesla is going to survive as a company. Certainly, having the Roadster, Model S, and Model X would constitute a whole line of vehicles. Having that variety also helps evidence the Tesla story that EV's don't have to be boring.