Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove about 60 miles yesterday in very heavy slow moving traffic & it did not show up on the app.
I was sure the score would have dropped to 85 or something due to freeway traffic which took over 1.5 hours to drive the 30 miles one way

I guess the Tesla server outage must have happened at the same time

Drove about 60 miles yesterday in very heavy slow moving traffic & it did not show up on the app.
I was sure the score would have dropped to 85 or something due to freeway traffic which took over 1.5 hours to drive the 30 miles one way

I guess the Tesla server outage must have happened at the same time
I did ~100 miles last night and it didn't show up in the app driving history, so something definitely happened with the logging of driving data in connection with the outage that happened.

Was concerned because I had to take over from autopilot due to other drivers actions and thought it was going to affect my score.

Been sitting at 99 for a couple of days after getting it bumped up from 98 and was keeping my fingers crossed the intervention wouldn't knock me.back down.

Fingers crossed software gets pushed this weekend so I can go back to driving normally.

Anyone with a safety score of 98 receive the FSD Beta yet? I started the week with a 98 and drove 92 miles yesterday and aced it with a perfect 100! Hope to be in the que but i am wondering if anyone with a 98 has received it?
M
Per Teslascope, they're still rolling out to the existing testers. You can watch the numbers drop on the old version (2021.36.8.5) and increase on the new (.8.8) here:

Presumably once the backlog clears they'll start pushing to new users. That's how it's worked in the past.

Per Teslascope, they're still rolling out to the existing testers. You can watch the numbers drop on the old version (2021.36.8.5) and increase on the new (.8.8) here:

Presumably once the backlog clears they'll start pushing to new users. That's how it's worked in the past.
ok thank you that helps a lot.