Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back at 98
Went for dinner and had fcw warnings on an empty road and score dropped to 97
I think this may be due to dip in road and sharp ramp where you have to drive very slowly so as not to damage fender

Finished dinner with wife and drove back on the same road and score went back to 98

Based on the initial videos on 10.4 I don’t think we are missing out and may wind up with 10.4.1 or .2 in a few days when they get to the 98’s

Same, 100 score with 10.2, 10.3, 10.3.1 and have not yet received 10.4 yet so new 98s are still back o the line.
Here we are again in a situation where a little communication would buy a lot of goodwill. I'm in the same boat as you and I am failing to understand how 3k+ plus people have already received 10.4 the last 24 hours and then we hit radio silence.

I really enjoy driving my car, as in, it's not driving; I am. So I find it interesting that there are so many people who are so eager to get FSD so they won't have to drive. I live away from any large cities, so that any time I go almost anywhere it's a 50 mile one-way drive. My route has lots of curvy one lane roads and FSD always seems to have problems, so I just don't use it. TACC does what I want. It just follows the car in front nicely, and if that car turns off, then I'm on cruise doing the speed limit -- or maybe a few mph over. I don't want the car to drive itself, especially since there are several holes in the road that don't get patched right away, and I can dodge them, whereas FSD doesn't notice them at all and hits them with a bang. FSD isn't that advanced yet.

98 for ever but still waiting. A friend has 99, got 10.3.1 on Monday before last and got 10.4 today.

I am not sure what are they waiting for. only 11k users with 100 and 99. Elon told 1000 per hour but you with this guy you can never trust.

No new person got 10.4 so far. Still people with 10.3.1 are getting update yet. So it is going to be long wait
The existing rollout is all but done. If you check Teslafi/Teslascope, almost all the 2021.36.5.3 (FSD 10.3.1) vehicles have now been upgraded to 2021.36.8.5. The rate of updates was ~8% per hour this morning and they were pushing them rapidly. Now it's just a trickle. These are the straggler cars whose owners are just now getting around to it.

They'll pull the trigger with the 98's at some point (I'm in that bucket too), but it's not limited by existing updates. There's no one ahead of us in line. They're probably just waiting on an extra validation pass or some kind of executive decision.

• Informative
Reactions: vapor trail