Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloading now (36.8.5) .... had a 99 last Friday. Anyone 98'ers getting it?
That's good to hear. Indeed, Teslascope now shows 76 vehicles in the queue in various stages of upgrade, which is about half of the peak they were showing on Sunday I think. No notice for me yet though (98.24 currently, so upper range of 98's -- had 99 for the past 3 days before a mishap, heh)

Crap. No, this isn't 98's. Looking at Teslascope, they had a burst of about 100 vehicles from versions other than 10.3.1 enter the update system about an hour ago. But now the queue is draining back down to about 1/3 of what it was earlier. I don't think any more are coming through. This was just an update to grab some people qualified under the old rules, it seems like.

I upgraded my score to 99 sometime last week - just got a software update today, and then my safety score was missing in the app. looks like I get into the beta :O

My first drive was entirely terrifying. I never got an email though which was weird.

I upgraded my score to 99 sometime last week - just got a software update today, and then my safety score was missing in the app. looks like I get into the beta :O

My first drive was entirely terrifying. I never got an email though which was weird.
My first drive just now was entirely terrifying too! Good thing it was 10:30 at night, with almost no other cars on the road. A 3 mile loop to town and back with my 12 year old son. His verdict: “Dad this REALLY feels like a beta.”

I would have to say FSD 10.4 is definitely alpha more than beta. It makes me nervous using it. At night time I took it out in my neighborhood and the first left turn it was going to hit a yellow flashing type 1 folding barricade that was setup to block a protruding man hole in the street. I decided it may have not seen it since it was facing sideways as we approached. So I stopped, got out and moved the barricade to face the Tesla head on as it comes to the turn. Didn’t matter. It still was headed towards it. I manually maneuvered. I believe I am going to tune AP settings down from the highest aggressive setting and see if that matters. It accelerates fast. Also turning to go up a hill in my neighborhood from a flat street requires a side angle approach to avoid scraping the bottom, no chance it handles this. It just turns left fast, had to disengage or scrape the whole bottom. I did not expect it to know or do that. Would be great if we could train it for our profile.