Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Safety Score 98 waiting for FSD 10.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Boston based and Driving Score of 99 - oh yeah its VERY hard in Boston...but no Beta..had 99 for about 1 week...so just waiting..

anybody else seeing progress on 99 scores getting the beta?

Just a heads up: the same reason it's hard to maintain a high score in Boston will be the same reason FSD beta will suck in Boston. Trying to temper expectations, as I have tried FSD in Boston and it performs poorly.

Just a heads up: the same reason it's hard to maintain a high score in Boston will be the same reason FSD beta will suck in Boston. Trying to temper expectations, as I have tried FSD in Boston and it performs poorly.
thanks for the warning - ill let you know how it goes on Harrison and around the South End ..... seriously its a great message - we all need to be very very careful - people doing silly things could sink this for all of us

Yes. Some narrow streets (echoing horse-drawn carriage days of the 1700s), if I recall. Only slightly better than the rutted streets of ancient Pompeii, Italy! :)

thanks for the warning - ill let you know how it goes on Harrison and around the South End ..... seriously its a great message - we all need to be very very careful - people doing silly things could sink this for all of us

Yes. Someone at the gym already said to me, "Did you hear about all the people killed so far using FSD?" That is probably fake news (I haven't checked), but clearly doing stupid things may bring the wrath of the government regulators down on Tesla (and hence on us).

As "Hill Street Blues'" Sargeant Esterhaus used to admonish, "Let's be careful out there."

Reactions: rosegrif1
On teslafi firmware track it would be nice it if there was an additional column that showed Year instead of having to click details all the time.

However, theres at-least 2 cars that are LR or LR/DM from 2018 that went to 2021.32.22 -> 2021.32.31 & one went to 2021.36.8.5
Vins are 55 something & min is 5Y.... so maybe they are percolating to older models slowly

I'm continuing to play the Safety Score game, to at least maintain my 98 and have a question. If I make 3 distinct trips in a day and on I do the 2 scroll wheel reset on the third trip because of an AutoPilot freakout, do I lose all three trips for the day, or only the third where the reset was done?
Thx!

I'm continuing to play the Safety Score game, to at least maintain my 98 and have a question. If I make 3 distinct trips in a day and on I do the 2 scroll wheel reset on the third trip because of an AutoPilot freakout, do I lose all three trips for the day, or only the third where the reset was done?
Thx!
Only the "current drive" so in your example, the third. The first two would count. After you park and get out, that data is submitted and there's nothing more you can do about it.

So if 98s have to wait 10 days, will the people that newly get 99 in the meantime get Beta?
Teslafi.com shows that the FSD 10.4 deployment has slowed in the past few days (8.5 and, I assume 8.6).
1636745330175.png

So if 98s have to wait 10 days, will the people that newly get 99 in the meantime get Beta?
At least from the last 2 days, Tesla has been adding new 99 scores probably averaging about 120 vehicles per day (where yesterday had a bunch more as they didn't add more for 6 days). So hopefully you'll be added tomorrow with the next batch of 99 score. And others can also try bumping up their 98 scores to 99.