Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many signature performance model S cars were made?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have asked this question to many people and no one seems to know,
so I’m starting this thread hoping people post their serial numbers of their model S signatures so we can figure out how many Signature Performance model S were made versus regular signature model S cars.
For those who don’t know only the first thousand Tesla model S cars of her signature cars.

If you have a signature model S or you know someone who does please post the last three digits of the serial number here and whether it is a performance signature or signature in this thread and I will add it to this post.

Signature Performance model S

Signature model S

I have Sig P85 #246 in AZ.

Attachments

• PSX_20180127_221031.jpg
    PSX_20180127_221031.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 184
For those who don’t know only the first thousand Tesla model S cars of her signature cars.
Are you limiting this to only the first 1000 US deliveries? Signature P85s were delivered in other countries much later; for example, Australia didn't start getting their first Signature cars until late 2014, starting in the 46xxx VIN range.

If I am correct you should have an "S" which stands for Signature in found in the last 6 numbers of the VIN.

Last summer I was lucky enough to find a Signature model S at Buena Park Tesla for 40k. Fully loaded p85. Bought it on the spot.

Reactions: thecloud