TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How many signature performance model S cars were made?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Mj66, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Mj66

Mj66 Member

I have asked this question to many people and no one seems to know,
    so I’m starting this thread hoping people post their serial numbers of their model S signatures so we can figure out how many Signature Performance model S were made versus regular signature model S cars.
    For those who don’t know only the first thousand Tesla model S cars of her signature cars.

If you have a signature model S or you know someone who does please post the last three digits of the serial number here and whether it is a performance signature or signature in this thread and I will add it to this post.

Signature Performance model S

Signature model S

2. Emcsquared

Emcsquared Member

I have Sig P85 #246 in AZ.

Attached Files:

3. Fowl85

Fowl85 New Member

I have a 088

4. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

Are you limiting this to only the first 1000 US deliveries? Signature P85s were delivered in other countries much later; for example, Australia didn't start getting their first Signature cars until late 2014, starting in the 46xxx VIN range.

5. parthvader23

parthvader23 Banned

If I am correct you should have an "S" which stands for Signature in found in the last 6 numbers of the VIN.

Last summer I was lucky enough to find a Signature model S at Buena Park Tesla for 40k. Fully loaded p85. Bought it on the spot.

• Like x 1
  6. kev1n

kev1n Active Member

i have #559

7. ggr

ggr Expert in Dunning-Kruger Effect!