Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Teslas are in the Bay Area ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know it’s not the bay area but in Stockton at my job there are three (black) Teslas. I’m proud to be the first. One new Tesla has appeared in our parking lot every year (starting in ‘15 with mine). Our parking lot probably has 100 cars max? Not bad considering we’re in the central valley. Overall all of Stockton is getting more Teslas at a substantial rate. Hopefully Tesla sticks a service center somewher over here!

While there are a lot of Tesla employees (from East Bay factory and from headquarters on the Penisula) and tech owners and EV enthusiasts in the SF Bay Area that are Tesla owners, keep in mind that you are also seeing people using the Superchargers in the area and visits to the SvCs and Stores. We do have a concentration of them here.

Running errands I always see a few Teslas in my town each day. Many with new Zero Emission plates so new owners. So far I see one person from my town on the Model 3 spreadsheet that must be driving their M3 locally. Haven't seen him/her yet, but expect I'll be seeing more Model 3s shortly.

I know it’s not the bay area but in Stockton at my job there are three (black) Teslas. I’m proud to be the first. One new Tesla has appeared in our parking lot every year (starting in ‘15 with mine). Our parking lot probably has 100 cars max? Not bad considering we’re in the central valley. Overall all of Stockton is getting more Teslas at a substantial rate. Hopefully Tesla sticks a service center somewher over here!

I know that many Tesla employees live in Central Valley. They also have a facility in Lathrop. So, I am not surprised to see growth of Tesla in Central Valley