Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many test drives can you do?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well its not like i was going every weekend. why does it matter to them? My decision can always change. i can cancel and get another car. i've test drove the ionic after placing the order and will be test driving the polstar 2 also. no decision is final until you pick up the car.

to me it shouldn't matter as long as you are doing one every weekend or something. if its once a month for 30 mins or so, whats the big deal?
Maybe they just don't like you

Reactions: PACEMD
Sounds like going back to the free food sample location in the grocery store multiple times. My thoughts are test drives cost a company money. Money in wear and tear, money in SA time, money in charging, and most importantly money in risk and liability. What if you get into a deadly wreck and the other party finds out you are on your 8th test drive of the same vehicle? They lose a valuable test vehicle for no reason and potential HUGE insurance payout (and I assume they are self-insured). A 5 time limit is reasonably enough to understand what you will be getting. If your concerned about constant changes affecting your delivery decision, just set one up after your VIN is set but before pickup day.

Reactions: GtiMart