Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many will look into the F-150 Lightning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They lied about battery size. Maybe if you actually learned about this scary company you would now.
I was wrong about the 500 mile EPA range. I looked it up and found that it was actually 520 miles for the Dream edition and a mere 471 for the Performance version.

And you make another assertion without documentation. How exactly has Lucid "lied about battery size"?

Delivery date moved back to Sept/2022 for now. I thought Ford was going to be better than Rivian at planning, scheduling, and forcasting. Potential customers will be spending another ~1 year watching reviews and marketing videos.

That URL is now getting an error 404 and various other articles are backtracking.

Director, EV Communications for Ford Motor Company

yLZGRMP.jpg

I hate to admit I was wrong and the Ford Haters were right. Ford is giving Dealers all the power. Basically you Reservation time stamp doesn’t matter, dealers can prioritize who they want ahead in line which you guessed it, means Market Adjustment. Also, Ford is lying about the timeline, first deliveries will most likely happen as reported September 2022. Glad I didn’t cancel my Cybertruck Reservation.

I hate to admit I was wrong and the Ford Haters were right. Ford is giving Dealers all the power. Basically you Reservation time stamp doesn’t matter, dealers can prioritize who they want ahead in line which you guessed it, means Market Adjustment. Also, Ford is lying about the timeline, first deliveries will most likely happen as reported September 2022. Glad I didn’t cancel my Cybertruck Reservation.
No haters here just skeptics

Reactions: mark95476
Clearly, I missed some piece of news that would make sense of what you write. Did you get some communication from Ford that the rules had changed?

Thanks for that.
One wonders how dealers will handle their "Prioritations"? Would they have to honor the reservation dates of their customers.? Or are they going to be free to extort a "marketing adjustment" out of the reservation holders listed with them in exchange for moving them up in line?
I'm guessing they will prioritize loyal Ford customers who have purchased multiple Ford vehicles over the years. There probably aren't too many combined loyal Ford/loyal Tesla customers out there so I'm doubting few Tesla owners will be at the front of the line. While we placed our reservation as early as possible, we haven't bought a Ford in nearly a decade.

Reactions: scottf200
I'm guessing they will prioritize loyal Ford customers who have purchased multiple Ford vehicles over the years. There probably aren't too many combined loyal Ford/loyal Tesla customers out there so I'm doubting few Tesla owners will be at the front of the line. While we placed our reservation as early as possible, we haven't bought a Ford in nearly a decade.

I think you will be able to get on the priority list if you pay whatever Market Adjustment they ask for, and this is the problem. Ford created a bigger problem.

Lucid is scam.
Lol……..
Great contribution
Let me guess you saw it on the Internet so it must be true !! thanks for the chuckle
Please supply LEGIT info/ facts
My neighbor has the lucid air dream from original release last month. He likes it better overall than his model S. He gets 450 miles on average so far at full charge. I took it for about a 50 mile drive the fit and finish is exceptional as well as the ride.
Just keeping it real around here

Last edited: