Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much can I get for my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are looking to swipe the MS 85 for a used 90D. I am wondering how much I can ask for my beauty... I dod not find many to compare to...

Here it is - feel free to drop your 2 cents!

Car is located in Quebec, Canada... but it can be sold in the USA. If you indicate a price, please say if it is CAN or US...

2013 S85
363 km @ 90%
Metallic Dolphin Gray
Pano roof
Silver 19'' wheels, with Michelin Primacy Tires and Nokia Hakka 8 winter tires
Piano Black decor
Air suspension
Tech package
Power liftgate
Premium lightning
Supercharger enabled for life!
Twin chargers
Parking sensors
Fog lamps
Subzero / Cold weather package

Currently at around 190k km. Mostly highway - we drive 3-4 times a week from sherbrooke to montreal, which is 350km front and back.

1 small ding on the trunk, otherwise in perfect shape...

Merci!

frederik at fboivin dot com

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5495.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG
IMG_1890.JPG

Reactions: dhrivnak
Does the car work in the US for charging/supercharging?

With 118k miles and no warranty besides the drivetrain I'd be a serious buyer at $25k.

To attract more prospects I would publish in miles as well as km for those too lazy to multiply by .62 (like I was when you originally posted)

Judging by the trade in quote I received earlier this year on a similar vintage Model S but with half the km driven, I'm willing to bet Tesla's trade in quote was $30K Canadian (or less!).

Market value in Canada is more like $42K for private sale. Good luck.

Tesla S is a more substantial vehicle than the Model 3, and with the Tesla 3 is still a year away, and with base price of ~$42K plus substantial Ontario or Quebec rebates, a used S with high km will be worth more now, vs a year from now.

I've done the trade up math on our 2013 Tesla S, and might just end up keeping it long term given how cheap it is to run, even if the depreciation over the next 18 months will be substantially more than the depreciation in the past few years.

Thanks for the responses.

To break it down fast and easy... Tesla gives me more or less 30k... but tells me I can get around 50k if I sell by myself.
Mileage does not have the same effect on an electric car as it does on a ICE...

Anyways, will see what happens. The car still runs like new - I just want more range... I can keep it for an other 200,000 km...

Reactions: SmartElectric