Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much charge to get from Fresno SC to Lodgepole, Sequoia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning a trip to Sequoia in my X75D. When leaving the Fresno SC, how many miles of charge would you recommend to get to lodgepole? EVtripplanner says I can make it with about 120 miles of Rated Range. I'll expect I'll charge more, but how much more would you recommend?

If that is what evtripplanner says and you have entered the correct parameters for your vehicle and cargo weight and temperature and speed, than that should be reasonably accurate. Are you going to charge at your destination?

If it was me I would charge to around 220 miles of range so I could easily get back to Fresno without any additional charging.

If that is what evtripplanner says and you have entered the correct parameters for your vehicle and cargo weight and temperature and speed, than that should be reasonably accurate. Are you going to charge at your destination?

Thanks. I don't expect a lot of charging in Sequoia, as there are not RV plugs at the campgrounds. My main question was just how accurate the elevation projections on EVTripplanner were. It projects no charge needed for nearly 50 miles coming down from the park.