Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much does it cost to wrap a car in vinyl?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crap I need to move out of CA, to do the full car on average is about 4K here with the clear stuff!

Yep, a nice full clear bra isn't cheap. Got my 100D wrapped this week and it was $4,800, along with a sanitary BlackVue DR900S-2CH (BlackVue extra) and BlackVue B-124 battery install for another $200. These are the guys that did the work:

Aerowerkz Motorsport - City of Industry, CA

You need to check out their work. Phillip is the owner. My car looks even better than the day it was delivered and results surpassed my expectations. Highly recommend.

the car is dirty here but i had this done at colorado detail in denver. black out, avery frost blue wrap. plus frost blue details on wheels, t on front, t on steering wheel, etc.
20180704_1754552.jpg

Yep, a nice full clear bra isn't cheap. Got my 100D wrapped this week and it was $4,800, along with a sanitary BlackVue DR900S-2CH (BlackVue extra) and BlackVue B-124 battery install for another $200. These are the guys that did the work:

Aerowerkz Motorsport - City of Industry, CA

You need to check out their work. Phillip is the owner. My car looks even better than the day it was delivered and results surpassed my expectations. Highly recommend.
$4800 in California is a deal. Prices in the Bay Area for xpel or similar is 6500-9000

2018 model x p100d

Super matte black 3m vinyl wrap
Chrome delete
Driver/passenger window tint

7k 8 days
Eugene Oregon
Very happy, weather hasnt permitted end result photo, but i have a few in process pics
IMG951985.jpg
IMG951983.jpg
IMG951982.jpg
IMG951984.jpg

I should also mention, i didnt leave a charger, it had 57% battery when i dropped it off, 8 days later still had 52% battery checked in on it regularly with app.

• Love
Reactions: JQS3
How much does it cost for a chrome delete on a 2015 MS? Satin/Matte black is the color of choice. I am Local and would take the car to you.
I did the chrome delete on my wife's car (not a tesla) with Plasti Dip. It only took a few hours and looks great. I did it about a year ago and it still looks great, despite the fact that she actually takes her car through the car wash! Only cost somewhere around $30, and was actually kind of fun to do. At some point, I'll do my MX.

Here is our Satin Black Model X with 22 inch MX5 Forged Wheels. We have full body 3M or Avery Dennison vehicle wrap and chrome delete programs in Los Angeles. Please call us at 866 991 4776 or email us at info@tsportline for more details.

View attachment 227416 View attachment 227417 View attachment 227418 View attachment 227419
Great pics!! Do you guys have pics of a pearl white MX with Gloss chrome delete and a pearl white MX with Satin chrome delete that I can see to compare?