You can install our site as a web app on your iOS device by utilizing the Add to Home Screen feature in Safari. Please see this thread for more details on this.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
No.oh. I’m getting a musky odor whenever the AC first kicks on and saw a few people had similar problems around the year mark (replacing air filters solved it).
so Tesla no longer recommends yearly maintenance?
When you're checking the underbody panel, undo a few bolts on the rear panel, and let any debris/rocks fall out.• check tires for uneven wear, align if necessary
• check brake pad thickness, replace if necessary
• lube brakes, if necessary
• check underbody panels, tighten bolts, etc.
• check 12v battery, replace if necessary
• check air filter, replace if necessary
• check wipers, replace if necessary
• add washer fluid