TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How much stuff have you fit into your X with all seats occupied?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Mrcook4590, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Mrcook4590

Mrcook4590 Member

The real start of our summer madness started today. In our seven seat 75D, I had FOUR sets of kids' golf clubs in the frunk as well as bathing suits for all five kids and a huge bag of goggles. In the rear in addition to my normal umbrellas, on the go charging equipment, emergency roadside bag, and towing supplies, I had my tennis bag, four kids' tennis bags, the towel bag with about 10 towels in it, my tallest son's golf bag, pool gear consisting of about two bags, and a snack bag (not a small one, either). I actually freaked out the delivery guy at the pool because he thought I was going to fix my engine and then saw me tossing in golf bag after golf bag. I'm still kind of chuckling...:D

What have you all fit in your X with all seats filled? I can only imagine what the 5 seaters can carry!

2. Need

Need Active Member

#2 Need, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    I have a 5-seater and on our last trip to the airport, we had 4 check-in size luggage and 2 carry-on with plenty of room left. I am pretty sure I could fit 2 more check-in and 2 more carry-on in the back. I guess the frunk could fit another carry-on.

luggage.JPG

• Like x 1
  3. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

6 seater...and not much. The Frunk helps, but if you're dependent upon the back/hatch area, it's sure a tight space.

4. TOBASH

TOBASH Member

With just wifey and me, 12 ikea summer chairs, 3 larger summer tables, 8 pillows, 20 silicon protective cabinet mats, and 4 stuffed pandas.

With wifey AND one son, 8 Ikea summer chairs, 4 ikea smaller summer tables, 8 terlet plungers, and a few nick/nacks.

(NOTE - frunk never not used as part of the above.)

With no one but me I can fill the entire vehicle with the dulcid sounds of Led Zep at volume level 11.

• Like x 1
  5. jajabor

jajabor Member

6 seater.. all occupied + 1 full size suitcase, 5 carry-ons, and 5 regular size backpacks.