Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much stuff have you fit into your X with all seats occupied?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The real start of our summer madness started today. In our seven seat 75D, I had FOUR sets of kids' golf clubs in the frunk as well as bathing suits for all five kids and a huge bag of goggles. In the rear in addition to my normal umbrellas, on the go charging equipment, emergency roadside bag, and towing supplies, I had my tennis bag, four kids' tennis bags, the towel bag with about 10 towels in it, my tallest son's golf bag, pool gear consisting of about two bags, and a snack bag (not a small one, either). I actually freaked out the delivery guy at the pool because he thought I was going to fix my engine and then saw me tossing in golf bag after golf bag. I'm still kind of chuckling...:D

What have you all fit in your X with all seats filled? I can only imagine what the 5 seaters can carry!

I have a 5-seater and on our last trip to the airport, we had 4 check-in size luggage and 2 carry-on with plenty of room left. I am pretty sure I could fit 2 more check-in and 2 more carry-on in the back. I guess the frunk could fit another carry-on.

luggage.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrcook4590
With just wifey and me, 12 ikea summer chairs, 3 larger summer tables, 8 pillows, 20 silicon protective cabinet mats, and 4 stuffed pandas.

With wifey AND one son, 8 Ikea summer chairs, 4 ikea smaller summer tables, 8 terlet plungers, and a few nick/nacks.

(NOTE - frunk never not used as part of the above.)

With no one but me I can fill the entire vehicle with the dulcid sounds of Led Zep at volume level 11.

Reactions: vandacca