Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much time do you spend reading posts in TMC forums?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spend at least one hour a day...sometimes more. Not ashamed to admit it. I'm ramping up--want to know about everyone's experiences so far. So much helpful information!! Some days are worse than others, admittedly...like when the SAS call campaign was going on. Spend much more time at TMC than Facebook for sure!

Reactions: mlouie23
I spend at least one hour a day...sometimes more. Not ashamed to admit it. I'm ramping up--want to know about everyone's experiences so far. So much helpful information!! Some days are worse than others, admittedly...like when the SAS call campaign was going on. Spend much more time at TMC than Facebook for sure!
What's Facebook?

Depends on the day. 5 minutes to 2 hours. Tonight is a busy day with the 75D VINs out.

I'm going to have to plead the 5th. :oops::p;)

Shouldn't this be in off-topic?

I spend much more time on advrider. I check in here off and on throughout the week just for the Model 3 section mostly, looking for news and insight about the 3 itself. I'm not here so much for social reasons which is why all these random threads clogging the main car sections are such a pet peeve.

Last edited: