Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much would you pay for options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering/guessing about different options, and how much I would pay them if they were offered. So ignoring that some options are not available for 3, or at least not at the launch, how much would you pay for them at most. Feel free to imagine options that might be there but not confirmed, like HUD eventually (I know Elon keeps saying no).

For me:

Bigger battery (15-20kWh extra) $8000 (=I'll get it almost no matter what cost)
Sub-zero package $1500
EAP: $7500
FSD: $7500
Dual motors: $3000
P-model: $2000
Ludicrous mode: $2000 (= I'm not getting one)
SAS: $1500
HUD: $500
Ventilated seats: $500
Glass roof / metal roof: Can't tell until I see in real
Color options: Most likely I want black so not paying any extra for other colors, but have to see in real
Wheels: Don't care, so not paying extra

What would you pay for options?

Im confused...

The prices you are listing are ABOVE Model S....

Even when you consider @ canadian prices;

Sub-zero package $1500 ($1400CAD on Model S)
EAP: $7500 ($7100CAD on Model S)
FSD: $7500 ($4300CAD on Model S)

Bigger battery (15-20kWh extra) $8000 (HIGHLY doubtful that for an extra 15kWh's, that it will be $8000USD. Even if Tesla charges a consumer rate of $350USD per kWh... that comes to $5250USD. And that is one hell of a profit for Tesla) So probably $7000CAD sounds right.

HUD:$500 (I agree. Get the Navdy HUD)
SAS: $1500 (Wont exist)

I just... have NO idea where your pulling your pricing from...

Max payment for the car is $60K no matter what options there are.

I invested 30K in TSLA @ 256 so I am able to get a few more options than I originally thought. I'm thinking that by the time I'm ready to order mine in Chicago....I might be looking at a $500 stock price.