Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much would you pay for the 3rd row seat?

How much would you be willing to pay for 3rd row seat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really need the third row seat, but can see how some people don't need it at all and would rather have more cargo space. Regardless, if there is a third row seat, I sure hope they fold down to give us some cargo back there.

I too would expect that the 3rd row to fold down flat, since Elon mentioned that feature early on. I'm fairly confident that the seats will fold down, including the 2nd row. However, if you don't have the optional 3rd row, I would expect there to be extra cargo space below the "floor" where the seats would fold into. So, if more cargo space is preferable to 3rd row, you shouldn't get this option.

I too would expect that the 3rd row to fold down flat, since Elon mentioned that feature early on. I'm fairly confident that the seats will fold down, including the 2nd row. However, if you don't have the optional 3rd row, I would expect there to be extra cargo space below the "floor" where the seats would fold into. So, if more cargo space is preferable to 3rd row, you shouldn't get this option.
I think that would make sense, I can't see them extending the cargo bay floor to the back of the 2nd row. Will be interesting to see if there's something to prevent things falling out between the rear of the falcon wing doors and the 2nd seat when either the seat isn't there or stowed.