TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How much would you pay for this Model S P85?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by GadgetGeek407, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GadgetGeek407

GadgetGeek407 Member

2013 Model S P85 Dual Chargers, Rear Facing Seats, Upgraded Sound, Tech Package, Glass Pano, Carbon Fiber Trim, 19" wheels even though car came with 21" but now has 19" 82k miles, whats a good price for this car in good condition?

2. p85lover/owner

3. Fiver

Fiver Active Member

4. GadgetGeek407

GadgetGeek407 Member

is it realistic to find them at this price even with those miles? Lowest I saw was like 51k

5. p85lover/owner

I paid 53 for my 2012 p85 with came with 43k miles

6. GadgetGeek407

GadgetGeek407 Member

thats a good deal but a $18k difference for a year newer with double the miles and lots of options i think sounds unrealistic does it not?

7. p85lover/owner

Not sure how much it is worth but mine was also a cpo which tend to be more than private sellers. I doubt any body will pay more than 40K for your car

8. p85lover/owner

Does it have the extended warranty

9. GadgetGeek407

GadgetGeek407 Member

No, again still think you are way off..

10. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

While it probably is only worth in the 30's I think a no reserve eBay auction would land in the low 40's just due to supply and demand in that price point.

• Informative x 1
  11. GadgetGeek407

GadgetGeek407 Member

don't you guys think miles considered the extra options definitely add value as compared to just a regular P85?

12. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Just takes one buyer - my post above was just an opinion and I'd love to be wrong and your car worth way more!

13. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

The only options that car has that the vast majority of other P85s would not have is the dual chargers and RFS. I think the mileage is a big turn off. I would tend to agree with others: high 30s/low 40s.