Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How NOT to modify a Tesla

Do you like this?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Hell no, it hurts my eyes!

Votes: 63 65.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4082515-thumb-300xauto-3564234.jpg
WILL I AM has modified a Tesla, the link can speak for itself https://www.google.co.uk/amp/jalopnik.com/oh-god-will-i-am-modified-a-tesla-1785940265/

Last edited:
From the article:
... it has done nothing but make the Tesla engineering underneath worse.

Are we to understand that Teslas are poorly engineered to begin with, and this only makes things worse? :eek:

Ehhhh ... the front end looks downright sharky, which is not a compliment in this case. :p If you want to know where I'm coming from, I don't like those oversize super-chromy Barbie rims dudes like on their Escalades, so why would I like this? Refresh-Model S front end or stock Model 3 visage for me!

Love Will.I.Am, but really not a fan of the front of the car although it looks cool from the side. Also wonder how creating a slightly wider body would affect auto pilot, auto parking, etc. Wouldn,t the cars sensors be screwed up with an altered body size?

When I saw this a year or so ago I kind of hated it. but for some reason it's been all over my corner of the internet today and I have to say, it has grown on me. it's certainly not what I would do to my Model S, but in general, I have grown to like it. I particularly like how the rear doors open with the door hinge in the rear rather than standard sedan doors where the rear door hinge is in the middle and the door opens from the rear going forward,

I would like to see a pic of the front doors opened to see if they are suicide doors and what they look like when they are up.