Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How noticeable is the acceleration boost from a dual motor long range to a performance Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want people to think I have the cheapest one, for many reasons. Plus I HATE badges. So want to remove the 'DUAL MOTOR' badge since day 1... BUT, are there any holes behind it? I assume the answer is NO, since some models don't have a badge, but rather ask first :). Thanks.

No holes - just use a hair dryer (gently!) and a piece of dental floss to remove.
Haven’t seen holes like that since the 70s. :)

I want people to think I have the cheapest one, for many reasons. Plus I HATE badges. So want to remove the 'DUAL MOTOR' badge since day 1... BUT, are there any holes behind it? I assume the answer is NO, since some models don't have a badge, but rather ask first :). Thanks.

I feel ya! Same here. I de-badged my stealth completely, but added a "wolf in sheep's clothing" sticker to indicate that maybe I'm hiding something. Then I added the Mazda license frames to add to the nonsense. :D

hRsd9Ud.jpg