Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How often does super charging clear to your CC? i have been carrying a

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$3 balance for a month and just now updated my CC as it was expired. The $3 is still on the charge screen. how long will that take to clear? i'm nervous as i'm taking a big road trip tomorrow and dont' want to hit the $50 cap

It always shows the cost of your last SC session on the charge screen, regardless of payment status - it does not mean that it is still pending payment. As long as you have a valid CC linked to your account you should be fine.

Thanks! First long trip today. Came into the super charger at 13% around 40 miles with another 40 to go and no charging at destination. I was screwed it if didn’t work. 1 hour and 240 miles later I was on my way after a good lunch.

Reactions: BenR
$3 balance for a month and just now updated my CC as it was expired. The $3 is still on the charge screen. how long will that take to clear? i'm nervous as i'm taking a big road trip tomorrow and dont' want to hit the $50 cap
$50??? I've been 2,000 and didn't spend that much on Superchargers.
At the worst, Supercharging would be about $15 for 300 miles.

The hangover $3 will probably get cleared in a few weeks, or maybe as your first new charge goes through.