TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How often does Tesla offer referal credits and or rebates

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by PDFS, Feb 29, 2016.

1. PDFS

PDFS PDF's tesla

I am in the situation where I do not think I can take delivery before April 15, 2016. I was going to order today even though I would not get the $1200 dollar credit. But then I thought I should ask how often does Tesla provide rebates and or credits from things like referrals etc.?

My thinking is with Model 3 reveal they might want to sell more S cars.
    Thanks

2. eMileage

eMileage Member

Not sure I understand. Why would you not get the referral credit if you ordered today? It is also possible to place an order and then schedule delivery for April.

As to your question, Tesla is currently running their 3rd referral discount/credit program. The first was last year. I think each seems to run for less than the quarter in which it is launched. Here is a tracking page that someone put together: Tesla Referral Game

3. PDFS

PDFS PDF's tesla

For financial reasons we cannot take delivery until June. Even though tesla can deliver in April I have to wait until JuneJune