Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How often does your suspension adjust?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just posted this on the Model S section since I saw the same message tonight: “Raising Suspension to improve ride comfort.”

I downloaded 2021.12.25.7 last night. I don’t think this is a coincidence and that it’s related to the new software. Never saw this message before tonight.
I also downloaded 2021.12.25.7 last night and drove today on both freeway and local roads.

On the freeway as both @InspireSiR and @K2500Z71 mentioned that I got a "Raising Suspension message" and it coincided with rough roads, I kept the suspension screen on, and after a mile or so (freeway) it returned to low setting. I really like the update doing that to improve ride comfort.

However, on local roads, I still got a 'lift' at a stop light with no message, and I was already on normal height, in comfort mode. I didn't have the presence of mind to open the suspension setting to see if it lifted to High but will try and anticipate it and see if I can record it tomorrow. But definitely no message on the console off freeway to tell me what the car was doing.

I also downloaded 2021.12.25.7 last night and drove today on both freeway and local roads.

On the freeway as both @InspireSiR and @K2500Z71 mentioned that I got a "Raising Suspension message" and it coincided with rough roads, I kept the suspension screen on, and after a mile or so (freeway) it returned to low setting. I really like the update doing that to improve ride comfort.

However, on local roads, I still got a 'lift' at a stop light with no message, and I was already on normal height, in comfort mode. I didn't have the presence of mind to open the suspension setting to see if it lifted to High but will try and anticipate it and see if I can record it tomorrow. But definitely no message on the console off freeway to tell me what the car was doing.
+1 here. 2019 Raven MXP with the exact same behaviors as you describe. Every day. Record of the adjustments are also displayed on the alerts log (under the triangle (!) on Home Screen).

Reactions: Josephponline
+1 here. 2019 Raven MXP with the exact same behaviors as you describe. Every day. Record of the adjustments are also displayed on the alerts log (under the triangle (!) on Home Screen).
It happened for about a minute straight while stopped at a light on Friday, so I've scheduled a services appointment. Hopefully they can pull the logs ahead of time to determine the best way to fix. I'll update with info once I learn something more!