Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How reflective is that stainless steel finish going to be

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tmoz

S85D, Y LR, ex Prius PiP
Aug 16, 2015
Gilbert, Arizona
I was wondering how blinding the stainless is going to be, especially for people in sunny states like Fl and Az?
I might get mine wrapped just to avert blinding everyone if this indeed is an issue.
BTW, I do want to see the cybertruck in person before pulling the trigger, and I'd like to see it have at least 6 mos of production underway to get the early learning done one someone elses vehicle. Having said that, I really would like to have a cybertruck today.

Between the R1T and the F150 Lightning ... the polarizing CT design might be tough selling point. And yes - the R1T is quite a bit more money but the interior appears to be on par with true luxury brands
The toughest selling point for the Cybertruck is that there is little evidence it’s going to exist before your lease runs out on your lightening.

Upvote 0
My wife is not a fan of the cybertruck. It's going to have to really sell itself on features, or I'm out of luck.
I've been telling her for years: I plan to get a vehicle so ugly and hard to drive she won't commandeer it.

Of late, she has admitted maybe starting to warm up to it. Probably because of good press.

...and maybe there's a reason I got her the loaded Suburban she always wanted...

are people not allowed to do things without their wives permission anymore? :p
Where do you think "allow" emerges from? :)

Upvote 0
I've been telling her for years: I plan to get a vehicle so ugly and hard to drive she won't commandeer it.

Of late, she has admitted maybe starting to warm up to it. Probably because of good press.

...and maybe there's a reason I got her the loaded Suburban she always wanted...

Where do you think "allow" emerges from? :)
Happy wife, Happy life.

Reactions: NY_Rob
Upvote 0