Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How reliable are Tesla delivery dates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Model 3 a week or so ago and delivery in November was indicated. How accurate are Tesla lead times at the moment? I get that there can be fringe cases, but in general, should I expect to get the car in Nov/Dec?

Asking as this order was a switch over from a Land Rover Discovery (very different I know) that I ordered in July with delivery in October indicated, but which is now March or maybe June!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I ordered a Model 3 a week or so ago and delivery in November was indicated. How accurate are Tesla lead times at the moment? I get that there can be fringe cases, but in general, should I expect to get the car in Nov/Dec?

Asking as this order was a switch over from a Land Rover Discovery (very different I know) that I ordered in July with delivery in October indicated, but which is now March or maybe June!

Are you having a laugh ? It was 2 years ago but I had 3 delivery dates and then got 24 Hours notice to collect, thankfully I was able to do so.

So... when did you actually get your Tesla?