Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Reverse SuperCharger Fee?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dontcha just love it when the first post is a complaint? Dear person, how about you write how you contacted the nice people at Tesla and how they helped you by correcting these charges and properly informing you on the practice and etiquette of super charger usage.
As a matter of fact, when a new member has a problem, I do love it when they ask a question here. I kind of thought that was one of the purposes of this place, to help people with problems, and those of us who like to help others can do so.

What I don't like are people who immediately try to make people defensive by pretending the only problems are user problems, and Tesla never makes mistakes. That helps nobody, it just wastes everyone's time. Perhaps if someone starts posting undeserved negative crap about Tesla, then it would be appropriate, but I didn't see that here.

I was charged $7.50 for Supercharger idling but I never idled. The charger bumped my charge level down and then said I was done, and I manually raised the limit because we were going on a long drive. I want this fee reversed.
I had a question about Supercharging and used chat on my desktop browser at Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support. Click on the button at the bottom of the page, sign in, and they will ask for a little info: VIN, mileage, and name of car which is all available on the phone app.