Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How should I decide the asking price of 2021 M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*First of all, I'm not selling my car in this forum. Please do not move my post to the selling section. I'm asking how to price/tag my 2021 Model 3 as there is no KBB price for this car. How much should I ask if I were selling it on Facebook or to private individuals, or to car dealers? Any data points?

The trade-in value to Tesla is super low, so I'm selling elsewhere. Millage 2000 miles. The appraisal from Vroom is also very low. I've got appraisals from deals at $36-39k. The range is very large.

I'm asking this because it seems the fair price is not obvious for the below reasons.

1. KBB does not have an estimate for the 2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+.
2. 2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+ in KBB is around $40k.
3. Autotrader has many Tesla Model 3 SR+ of 2020 or older, and they are selling at around $45k, a price even higher than the original price.

(moderator note: I realize a request was made to not move this to the classified section, however that is where price discussions, and opinions are given on this forum. It is not only for selling, but all discussions around selling. Since I assumed you would prefer it there other than deleted, I moved it to the appropriate section).