Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to access FSD beta if you are FSD monthly subscriber

warsh

Aug 12, 2021
Washington, DC
Brand new owner here. I'm eager to test the new FSD beta for myself before putting down $10K to own it. My car just upgraded to 2021.32.21 today, but that still doesn't give me the button to request FSD beta access. And I know once I request, Tesla will monitor my driving for 7 days before giving it to me. So ... I'm wondering if anyone knows if I can request the beta, then have my driving monitored, then be told I have access and THEN start my one month of FSD, or do I need to pay $199 to get my one month access and then spend half that month (or more?) going through all the steps above?? Seems like they are making it hard for me to try FSD and hard for me to give them my money......?

pjax_

Sep 11, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
You need to subscribe first.

The beta request button is in 2021.32.22 and you won't get that software push unless you have purchased/subscribed to FSD.
is this confirmed? Will you get the beta request button even if you are just a subscriber and did not purchase FSD? I've been hearing conflicting statements.

MY1stEV

Jul 29, 2021
Atlanta suburbs
This guy says so

elon yes.png

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC