Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to active Tesla app on new owner :)

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
how to active Tesla app on new owner :) ?

i live in ukraine and the car come from usa ? and it's was used and crashed :)

we fix the car and it's work fine but how i active the app to work on my phone ???

can i call direct to tesla ? or write to them email ?

DeanP

Aug 22, 2019
Saint Petersburg, Florida
You'll need to contact Tesla to do this. I did it thru email. They will send you a form where you fill it out, provide a copy of your registration and driver's license. Once complete they will activate the app on your phone.

Reactions: oliver4ever

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
You'll need to contact Tesla to do this. I did it thru email. They will send you a form where you fill it out, provide a copy of your registration and driver's license. Once complete they will activate the app on your phone.
how i contact with them bro :) by email ? or link ? can you send to me ?

oliver4ever

Jun 14, 2019
ukraine
i try write to them by contact but not one answer ? there is phone number ?
really i want to active the app :( and we are in ukraine and no service for TESLA here :(

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC