Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to add profile picture and contact administrator?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New members ..... and those who are shy should be able to post their avatar when they joined the forum. This is the time when most members are active on the forum. This bogus policy that allows new members to post their avatar after a number of posts is just absurd and WRONG. This is not very welcoming and it's not a good way to introduce the new members to the community. It's borderline .... Trumpy. Why have a community to share information when TMCT controls the avatar information?

_Dude2.jpg

Posting a post so as to post a profile picture.
Post 4

Posting post 5 so as to post a profile picture

Posting post 6 so as to add a profile picture

Posting post 7 so as to post a profile picture

Posting post 8 so as to post a profile picture

Posting post 9 so as to post a profile picture

This will be 10 posts. Noticed that the number of posts listed on the settings menu still says 3 posts. Maybe have to wait awhile or until tomorrow for the settings menu to update to the latest number of posts.

Noticed that the number of posts equals the number of posts and was able to post a profile picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has been helpful. As a longtime lurker I finally wanted to post. But not having a picture was making my not want to do it. Now I know!

Hopefully this will be what it takes to add a photo.

Here is 6.

Last edited by a moderator: