Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to add profile picture and contact administrator?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently it is still required to post a number of times before adding a profile pic. But as a brand new member, I can't find any way to modify text in my profile either. Apologies in advance for the useless posts I'll be making to get permission to edit my own profile. Perhaps 8 will be enough.

Apparently it is still required to post a number of times before adding a profile pic. But as a brand new member, I can't find any way to modify text in my profile either. Apologies in advance for the useless posts I'll be making to get permission to edit my own profile. Perhaps 8 will be enough.
Post 2

Post 3

Post 4

Post 5

Post 6

Last edited by a moderator:
This will NOT work: these 'empty' posts will certainly be removed ... Been there too ;):rolleyes:
Thanks for the help. I eventually got permission to add a profile pic. Now I'm trying to get permission to add a signature. I've searched quite a bit for details on how to actually participate in this forum (e.g post counts for various privileges) . I haven't found a comprehensive source for that, but will keep trying.

So, if six is the magic number, this post should fix it. I have a hard time understanding why the developers (and I know the admins may not be able to control it) didn't make this an option to be shown saying 'you can't do this yet' in your profile.
Thanks for this info. It is difficult as a newbie to find this information. In the mean time, I will just watch my post counter.

Hello from Mesa, AZ. Posting here and a few other places in order to unlock my photo upload. I am seriously thinking of getting a new MX. Reading here (like other forums) all you see is bad news and you could become totally disgusted. I know about the "no news is good news" effect. Wish me luck.

Hello from Mesa, AZ. Posting here and a few other places in order to unlock my photo upload. I am seriously thinking of getting a new MX. Reading here (like other forums) all you see is bad news and you could become totally disgusted. I know about the "no news is good news" effect. Wish me luck.
Fear not! X is an amazing vehicle. Everything I thought I’d hate about it, like the FWDs I’ve actually come to love. My solitary complaint is with the sun visors but I expect an aftermarket fix will be available eventually and a baseball cap solves for now

Reactions: Bob Denny